Bob's Busy Boxing Biz Bob's Busy Boxing Biz

Possibly the greatest idea for a game ever.

Scratch that, this IS the greatest idea for a game ever.

It also had a stellar cast.

Rejoin Rejoin

Awesome concept and execution.

It could use a little more testing though. Some levels are beatable multiple ways, which I don't think was the intention.

Number Ninjas Number Ninjas

Level 11 is wrong.

6 x 3 = 18. 18 / 2 = 9. 9 - 1 = 8.

So please tell me why 18 is "TOO BIG"?

This arbitrary restriction on how I chose to solve the level really turned me off from an otherwise pretty neat idea. There is nothing more frustrating than figuring out a level only to have a programming error not allow my solution.

It wasn't just level 11 either. There was an earlier level where I knew that no matter which numbers I killed first, I'd still have a "times zero" as the last equation. Yet even though the final equation worked out, and even displayed 0 = 0, I was unable to pass. I should have known then that the attention to detail was lacking.

lazy ass lazy ass

Needs a key added!

In this type of game where I need to restart a level over and over, there is absolutely nothing more annoying than to have to keep switching to the mouse to press "restart".

Otherwise it would be very addicting, instead of just fun to play for a while. Also, medals would help make this a game I'd want to play again and again.

Awesome concept, game play, and music though.

Coma Coma

Awesome game, slightly unpolished.

It's very pretty and I was riveted the entire time.

There are a few slight continuity errors though when you're carrying an item from one stage to the other. Sometimes it simply disappears because the programming decides that I don't need that item anymore. More than anything it snapped me out of the fantasy and felt a little jarring.

The art is really good, but could also use a little more polishing during bug testing. Little things like jumping in front of the tall windows would have the shadows move in the opposite direction. Not a huge deal, just stuff to keep in mind for next time.

I am a big fan overall, though.

Alphaland Alphaland

This is simply fantastic.

Also, I wish the music was in the audio portal.

Phlash Mob Phlash Mob

dont' listen to the haters

p.s. fuck the police

SPace responds:

coming straight out da underground.

Fuckin with me cuz I'm a teenager
With a little bit of gold and a pager

Icycle Icycle

simply amazing

Forget the cool concept or easy controls, this game is awesome because of the art. As soon as I was riding across frozen missiles, past frozen tanks, and through crumbing cities, I couldn't concentrate because I was distracted by the beauty of it all. My hat's off to you, this is one hell of an experience. :)

The squeaking of the bike got a little old at times, but other than that no complaints.

Dress up Bob Dress up Bob

cool BUT...

I need a plaid shirt option!

(also, it was a little short)

Little Wheel Little Wheel

LAME LAME LAME

It was like playing an advertisement for your site. Every puzzle was too simple, with a glowing circle to tell you exactly where to click. Every screen had a little flag with the "fast games" on it too. A little too much.

The music and effects get a star, but WAY too easy. :(